Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

NSW win State of Origin Opener

New South Wales has beaten Queensland 22-12 in the State of Origin game one in Melbourne. At the game there were 87,122 people at the game. The blues had a 8-6 lead in the first half, before they scored another 3 tries. Rookies Latrell Mitchell, Tom Trbojevic and Josh Addo-Carr all scored tries as well as James Tedesco who was named Man of the Match. Valentine Holmes and Dane Gagai were the only ones who scored from the queensland team, and Valentine Holmes got the 2 kicks in.Image result for Qld win

The reason why Qld lost was because Billy Slater wasn't there and Cooper Cronk wasn't playing and lastly Jonathon had retired. But that is my opinion. NSW is in the lead for origin but game 2 is still to come, and if queensland wins the second game it will be a tie and the last game will have to confirm the winner. Next game is taking place in Sydney on the 24th of June on Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aumau, I like the way you are talking about the Origins game. I also like the way how you gave your own opinion about how Queensland lost. I got one question to ask and that is Which team do you go for?. Anyways keep up the good work. Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aumau,
    I really like how you blogged about the State of Origins game! I am a Queenslander and I am sad that we lost the series!

    I do agree with you when you say we lost because some of the STAR PLAYERS were missing but I also believe that QLD weren't playing their best in this year's state of origin!

    To improve you can maybe put your information on a DLO to make your work OUTSTANDING! Keep it up!

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete