Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Rugby Training

Last night we had rugby training for our church team. It was really cool and I had so much fun being there. When we got to church we had to put on our cleats and start to do some tackling drills. As I went to tackle my older brother I hit his ankle so hard that he fell and hit the floor and he was injured. I did get a growling but our team coach said that my tackle was really good, so I continued to do more tackles like what I did to my brother and then nek minute outta nowhere everyone was injured including me when I had to run it straight to the coach.
Image result for Rugby
I really enjoyed how I had to run it straight because when he hitted me I was pretending that I was really sore so the coach can treat me nicely but instead he told me to stand back up and run it again. Then to end the day we ate lot's of healthy food and food that we don't even like.

No comments:

Post a Comment