Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Filming Crew

Image result for film crew
Yesterday was a special day for Miss Aireen because a film crew was coming to interview Miss Aireen. When she said that we all are gonna be on T.V I was really scared but happy because we had to go to room 9 so we can do inquiry. I was really happy that I wasn't gonna be filmed but when we were doing our inquiry Miss Komor came and grabbed me out and took me to room 10 to get ready for the film crew to come. At first I was really really nervous but when they came there were only 2 of them so that was making me more confident a little bit.
Image result for manaiakalani


Then they started getting their camera ready and that's when I got really nervous because I didn't wanted to be filmed but taking risks is what I do. Then we started working and the cameras started coming around and when it came right in the front of me I was trying to not look at the camera and while it was coming around I was holding my breath then they went to the next person and then that was it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aumau I really like your blog that you did here on your filming crew reflection it is a good reflection I like the way you how you kept the reflection nice and simple so keep up the good work and I hope you are having a great school holiday so far.

    ReplyDelete