Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Camp Task Reflection

Today for the first block we were working on our Camp booklets. We had to complete some camp task's and try finish as much as we can. I have managed to complete the Shield Task, the A-Z Vocabulary task,The High rope task and lastly the Diamond Poem Task. I didn't have enough time to complete the colouring task because we had to all meet up and present what we have done. The task I really found easy was task three, which was the A-Z vocabulary. It was easy because we had to think about words starting from A-Z about camp.

What I found really challenging was the letter "X" because there was nothing that we did that had the letter "X". Can you think of a word that has the letter "X" that include the word Camp?. So I decided to write down any word that starts with "X" and then try make up something that goes with it. What I also found challenging was trying to think of more than one word in each letter.

Here is my work 
⬇⬇⬇⬇

No comments:

Post a Comment