Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Technology


Yesterday at technology we finally changed groups. Me and my group went to Miss Ferguson's class a.k.a Graphics. When we got there we had to open up our netbooks and create a google drawing and do photos that represent me. The reason why I chose red was because it was my favourite colour and also I chose it because when Miss Ferguson said to be unique with your work and the colour red on everything is pretty unique.

I chose iron man because of course he is my favourite superhero. I decide to make a animation me, but I felt different and I decided to create a person that looks brainy which would represent me. I chose Pumba because he is always like me and I chose a rugby player because I like playing rugby. I did a picture of a cake because cakes is one of my favourite food and I did a fortnite player because I enjoy playing fortnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment