Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

My Critical Analysis Of A Still Image

I am learning to reflect about critical analysis of a still image.

Today for reading we were given three pictures and in those pictures we had to answer some question following up with it. Today I have decided to show a photo that I have been shared with.

In this photo, to me it looks like a man has accidentally fell in. but something wrong with this picture is that people are just driving past not helping him, including policies. To help people not have this same accident, they should secure the hole more better, for example adding gates around or putting cones around it so people are aware of the hole of water. If this photo was taken on another angle then I have a feeling that it is just gonna be more people videoing this or taking pictures of him.

If the man that is stuck was cropped out and we can only see the reactions of the policeman, we would think that it is nothing serious because he doesn't look worried at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment