Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Maths

I AM LEARNING TO REFLECT ABOUT MATHS.
Today for maths we did a grid. A grid is when you get questions and each has a letter, when you get the answer to the question you find the answer on the grid and place your letter on it. I really enjoyed it because it was very challenging but easy to do at the same time as well. Something I did not enjoyed was trying to get the answer done as fast as possible, but the faster I went it made me muck up sometimes. The sentence that was spelt out at the end was"EACH YEAR INSECTS EAT OF THE WORLD'S FOOD CROPS". What I found challenging was trying to find the answer to the question, but then it started getting a little easy for me. Next time I could practice more to get faster and faster. And when I do that I could try and solve it in my head.
Image result for maths

No comments:

Post a Comment