Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

HailStone

BANG!!! SCREECH!!! as the hailstone was on the attack...........
As I was walking around outside, clouds were getting darker and to me it was like this was punishment for not eating my veggies. Rumbling sounds were going off, it almost sounded like Lions were having a war in the clouds. Hail started coming heavily to the ground, I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. It looked like clear peas roughly coming down. As I was looking around, cars were slowing down, trees were dancing faster than ever and people running to shelter. 
Image result for hailstone

I was really hyped by seeing all these amazing action until I found out that I was walking home today. Walking home in pain coming back with bruises the next day, all thanks to the terrifying hailstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment