Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Athletics Reflection


On the 16th of November 2018 we had School Athletics. Our school athletics was placed on the Tamaki Primary School field. The events that happened on the field was Long Jump, Standing Jump, Running, Shot Put and Discuss. My favourite event that happened on the school field was Shot Put because it was fun being competitive with the other houses and being able to try throw it as far as I can. We had different types of races, there were 50m, 75m, 100m and 400m. There were also team relays.
A school value I showed at the athletics day was Whanaungatanga because I was building relationships with everyone in our house team, I got to meet people I haven't talked to. Another person I have captured showing the school values was a member from the community. He saw that there were lots of people waiting to buy the sausage sizzles and Ice blocks so he decided to pay for the whole stock of food so that it is free for everyone. To me that was a really good thing to do and to give back to the community, I hope 1 day people can do the same and pay it forward.

Something that I learnt about myself is that I am able to complete tasks when I put my mind into it and give it my best. another thing that I learnt about myself is that I am able to communicate with others well throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment