Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

P.E

Today for the Morning block we were doing some P.E to get our brains energised for the day. First we had to run around the bike track non stop. I found it really challenging because that is not what I usually do. But as I was running I was creating a paste that I can go with and that really helped me to complete a whole lap. After running around the bike track we went to the top courts and started to do some exercise. Our first exercise we did was walking lounges and I found it really cool. The second exercise we did was side shuttles. I found it really tiring but fun at the sametime.

After all our exercises we did golden child. Lucky for me I was the last runner which means that I was golden child. Once everyone had their turn running it was up to me to make the team win or lose. As I was running I kept looking at the hoop to see if any one got it in but then we made it to the finish line.Image result for running png

No comments:

Post a Comment