Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Maths

IALT: Find a easy and effective way to figure out the answer

For maths we were learning about improper maths. I had a head start because I have learnt how to do it in the past. When we were given our worksheet I got straight on to it and started figuring out the answers as fast as I can. In the worksheet we had to try spell out something but to get the letters we had to figure out one of the problems. I have got all the letters to the sentence but as I was reading it, it didn't make sense. It said "France was the greatest roaf". I was really confused but I don't have enough time to go over it and fix it.
Image result for maths
Something I enjoyed was that I knew how to do it and I wasn't really confused with what the Teacher was telling us. Something I need to work on it being able to go slow so I am able to rethink my answer and then write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment