Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Kiwi Sport

For our first lesson of kiwisport we we were doing boxing. I was really happy because this is the first time I have ever did boxing for school. When we got down to the hall our instructor was already down there waiting for us. Our coach's name is Coach Pax. The first thing we learnt was, was our stand. Our stand name was called "Rock Solid". To get into that possession we had to stand still with our feet together, and then we had to fall back and whatever leg made us stand back up is our stand.
Image result for boxing png
The next move that we learnt was the Jab and the Jab is when you throw a punch with your uncomfortable arm. I found it really easy at first but as we kept punching my kept getting sorer and sorer. The next move we learnt was the accross. The across is when you punch with powerful hand. It was a really cool move. Then we did the jab and across together and we started to create a combo. The challenge for me was trying to not stop because my arms were getting tired. Another challenge for me was trying to punch softer and faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment