Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Week-End Reflection

WALT:Reflect on our weekend
Yesterday on Sunday 14 of May 2017 my family and my cousin went down to hamilton to see the temple lights.On our way I was so so bored so We turned around and went back home to grab my PsVita.While we were driving we saw homeless people sitting on the side of the road.My uncle told everyone to stop and go help the man.I felt so happy that my family is helping people in need.My uncle got his and and we all hold hands and started to pray for that man.We asked him if he went church and he said no so we decided to take him down to the temple lights.He felt so happy he started praying himself.When we got there the homeless man started running around saying "Oh Thank Lord".When he saw a lady trying to find her way inside the temple he was praying and asking the lord please help this lady so she may be blessed.The whole day I was keeping a eye on the homeless man so we can invite him to come church.

Throughout that day I was happy that we can help one another and we can pay it forward.Image result for hamilton temple lights

No comments:

Post a Comment