Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Weekend reflection

WALT:Reflect on what we did in the Weekends

What I did In the weekend
On Saturday 20th of May 2017 we had a rugby game.In the morning I called my friend Falakiko to see if he was coming.While I was calling him I asked him to come pick me up.And on his way picking me up I was praying that the weather maybe well and to bless our team while we are in the hard rain.He got to my house and I wasn't near ready so my mind was everywhere and when we left to our game I forgot to say Happy Birthday to my brother and I had no gift for him.And when I got to Marist he called me and said my gift from you is for you to win.And when we were training before the game started I wasn't feeling well.And I couldn't give up because I had to play for my brother.The more the rain gained the more I felt sick.So on the first half I didn't wanna play but my mind was not giving up.When it was time to kick off I was feeling better and better.It was their kick off and I was the first runner and when I saw someone looking angry at me I ran straight to him and he got bumped off.And everyone was cheering so throughout the game I was like the team beast.And at the end of the game we won and my brother was proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment