Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Technology Reflection

Rendered Image

Today was our first day of cooking at technology.I was so happy to learn new stuff and also taste new stuff.When we got to our class for cooking we got split into groups.We had to go and find a buddy and even ourselves out.In my group it was me Matthew and Tevita, but we had to work with a buddy our year level so Matthew left.To start of our lesson we were learning how to wash our hands and also where the equipments were.The part I found challenging was using the measuring cups.Today we made Oreo milkshake and I was so happy.To make the oreo milk shake you need to take three scoops of vanilla ice cream and place them in your blender or other mixing device. Add 3 (or more if you prefer) Oreo cookies.After that add some milk and then place the lid securely over your blender and mix until smooth. Pour your milkshake into a serving glass and enjoy this delicious drink!
Through this experience I was so happy because I got to make food with my friends.the challenge for today was using the measuring cups and also putting on my apron.The part I liked the most was blending the milkshake and also eating it.
THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENT WHAT I NEED TO WORK ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment