Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Kiwi Can

Image result for kiwi can
Today we had Kiwi Can.I was so excited when I heard that it was my classes turn.My heart started pounding and I was so excited that I almost started to run to Kiwi Can.When we got down to kiwi can I noticed that both of the kiwi can teachers that we had before had left.My emotions started to change and I never felt like how I was before.But I knew every Kiwi Can teacher is gonna be fun.For our first activity we were playing use the object and when they place a object in the middle one person from each group has to get the object and be creative with it and if your team doesn't have any creative ideas than your team is out.
While we were playing use the object I noticed that we were playing it for almost Our whole time of our session.But we had to stop and get right into a very quick lesson and that lesson was about being responsible.Being responsible is a huge thing and if you're not responsible than people won't like you because you're a liar and no one likes people who lie to them.

Throughout this experience I was happy that we had our energiser almost throughout the whole lesson.The challenge for today was showing what I learned in kiwi can using my actions.The part I like is when we had use the object game through the whole lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment