Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Maths

IALT:Get Better at my Multiplication

For maths I was practicing my multiplication by starting from 1 going all the way up to 12.When I got the cards to do maths instead of doing maths we were playing last card and go straight of task.When we got of Task my teacher asked all of us how many blog do we have for September and we are all meant to have 6 but I only had 5 so this is my 6th blog.For maths I was trying to get better at my multiplication by trying to get the answer under 3 seconds.Most of the time I got it under 3 seconds but the hard ones I almost got it under a minute.The challenge for me today was trying to get under 3 seconds and getting better and better.Next time I can get a friend to help me get better and better.The part I never liked the most is when I kept on failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment