Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

HIP HOP

Image result for hip hop
IALT:Create my own dance Move
Today for hip hop we had to get into our groups and learn our dance.Before we got started into our groups we had to do a little summary about what we have learnt the past few weeks.We had to name all the dances down and they all are James Brown,Janet Jackson,Smurf,Elf and also Patty duke.There were more dance moves but I forgot.When we got split up into our groups I wanted to switch to go to my friends.But then I wanted to stay because I know if i'm with my friends we will get nothing done and we will look like fools on the stage.

So as I was practising with my group there was a person who feels like not participating and that threw me off because when ever we kept telling him to join he would be to scared.But as we were dancing hard out he was moving a little bit and all he needed was a little bit of encouragement.When It was presenting time my friends group went first and that was the group I wanted to join, When they were told to go up on stage someone in there group put there hand up and said"Sorry Miss we don't have one".And I felt very lucky because If I joined there group I would be embarrassed.

When it was our turn I was very nervous to get up because people might laugh at me.As our danced finished I felt very proud of myself and my group.The part I found challenging was convincing one person from my group to dance.The part I like the most is that me and My team did very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment