Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Massive dinosaur skeleton found

IALA:A massive dinosaur
It’s official: an Argentine dinosaur as heavy as a Boeing 737 is the biggest ever discovered.
The dinosaur weighed more than 65,000kg a new study says. I think it was 37 metres long. That makes the animal not just the biggest dinosaur but also the biggest known animal ever.and this dinosaur’s bones show it was still growing.
Scientists have made fossils of six different Patagotitan Mayo family farm. The 150 bones include examples of 30% of the animal’s skeleton, which to scientists is almost as mind-boggling as the animal’s weight.
This made me think that dinosaurs are still alive.Reading this article surprised me a lot.The challenge for me today was believing that the dinosaurs bones are still growing.The part I like the most was when I heard the dinosaurs got 150 bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment