Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Technology Reflection

Today we had Technology and I was so hyped.In technology I swapped groups because My friend was lonely and if he cooked by himself then it will be very hard.Today for technology we made a Mini Quiche.In my group it was just me and Matthew.It was so hard using the Ingredients and mixing it altogether.

Ingredients
-Ham
-Cheese
-Pastry
Wet Ingredients
-2 eggs
-I cup of milk
Equipment
-Muffin tray
-Measuring cup
-Big Bowl

Methods

  1. First put 1 cup of milk in the big bowl.
  2. Next Crack the eggs and put it in the bowl.
  3. Cut the ham into small pieces and put it into the bowl.
  4. Make the pastry Into little circles and place it into the muffin tray.
  5. Next Put the the mixture in the muffin tray
  6. Then last springle the cheese on and put it in the oven to 180 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment