Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Kiwisport Reflection

WALT:Play basketball games to improve or dribbling.
Image result for nbaToday was our last day of Kiwi Sport and I was so upset because kiwisport was so fun.It gave lots and lots of memories to reflect on.When we got down our old teacher Hyrum was back and he was ready for teaching.It got cold so we did a warm up and it was to jog to the other end of the court and back.Then we got to choose a game and the first game we chose was golden child.After getting split into our groups the game begun and I was the first runner and I almost got out but I made it home.Then we made our group names the other group was called Cavaliers and our team was called the Tamaki. Throughout the game our team lost and we wanted revenge so we went hard on the next game.On our next game we played basketball and Our team was winning.While we were playing the next class came and I was so sad because this was our last lesson on basketball.

The challenge I found challenging throughout the lesson was trying to shoot.Because there was to much pressure which made me do a air ball.
The best part of the lesson today was being able to get some of my shots in and also having lots of fun.
The part I never liked was losing when we were playing golden child and also I don't like how it was our last day doing Kiwi Sport.
I feel so happy that I improved in my dribblings and also I felt sad its our last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment