Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Science

Image result for scienceFor the Past few weeks in science, I have learnt a lot. I have learnt about the different layers in earth and also about the Tectonic plates. I have learnt that there is 4 different types of layers in the earth and the mantle is the biggest one. I have learnt on how to be safe around the lab, and to not eat in the lab because there might be chemicals that can go in my food and if I eat it I might get poisoned. The second main difference is in the structure of the cell itself. Animal cells are smaller than plant cells and have a membrane around them that is flexible and allows molecules, gases and nutrients to pass into the cell. Plant cells are larger and in addition to a membrane they have a rigid cell wall.All living things are made up of cells, cells are also made out of protein and organelles.
Image result for plant cell and animal cell

No comments:

Post a Comment