Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Migration Presentation on India(Sos)


Reflections on presentation:
So today we had to present our powerpoint presentation. It was really scary trying to speak in front of my class. Some things I did well was being able to finish most slides and be able to present it clearly to my class. On the other hand, I could probably speak a bit louder and face my body to the audience instead of facing my back, but it would make sense because I had to read my work. What helped me get through my work easily was from the help of the audience. They were really quiet and supportive as I was speaking. But overall it was a really good experience and India is a amazing country. I really like learning about the way they live and their cultural traditions. One thing I can improve on as an audience is to manage myself better while other people are presenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment