Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Tornadoes

WALT: Research about Natural Disasters

Image result for tornadoes
The main Natural Disaster i'll like to learn more about is Tornadoes. Something I have already learnt about Tornadoes is that it spins in circles and it sucks stuff into it. But as I was researching, did you know that most tornadoes form from thunderstorms. You need warm, moist air from Mexico and cool, dry air from Canada. When these two air combine, they create instability in the atmosphere. 

Tornadoes are most common in South America. More than 500 tornadoes occur in this area every year, and some people call it the "Tornado Alley". To me this will be a very scary place to live in because I can die really fast and also I will be very dizzy spinning around and around.

No comments:

Post a Comment