Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Maths Test

IALT: Reflect About My Maths Test

Today we had our Maths test just to see where we are at with our maths. I was really scared because Maths is really hard, but I still really enjoyed doing it. We were given our account and our password for the E-Asttle site. Then we got in to it, I found it really easy at first but as we started getting into the test, the questions started to get harder and harder. But I still managed to get through them. What really helped me the most while I was going through the test was being able to use pen and paper to figure out the question. 

I got really stuck on one question which was about degrees and I stayed stuck for about 5 minutes, but then I was using pen and paper to try figure it out and I really think that I got it right. Another thing that also really helped me was being able to know my Divisions and my Multiplications really well.

A challenge for me was trying to figure out the Decimals questions and also trying to be able to remember what the question is asking. Next time I can probably practice so I can get better and better.

If you were stuck on a question what would you do?
Image result for e asttleImage result for Maths

No comments:

Post a Comment