Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

News Article

Cricket introduces 'Red Card'.

Cricket has been told that there will be red card for the bad behavior.From October the umpires will be able to send players off for bad behavior.The Marylebone Cricket Club, which governs the laws of cricket, has also announced the size of a bat will be reduced.The new maximum permitted dimensions of a cricket bat will be 108mm in width, 67mm in depth with 40mm edges.

My thoughts about this article is a bit funny because we are just gonna have a cricket tournament next week.My feelings for this article is sad for those who get send off.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aumau, as you know who I am my name is Newsam. I am here to say that your work is very Interesting because it shows why is the red card needed for cricket and what does it mean when they need the red card. You have done a great Job.

    Well Done Aumau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Newsam
    I really appreciate you commenting on my blog.It really shows me that you were actually reading my blog and what I have to say.Thank You

    ReplyDelete