Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Digital Dig


WALT:Research about digital dig.
While I was doing this I was very confused because I didn't know the keys in order to do the shortcut.My experience through this made me stressed.I didn't know what to do.I had 2 options ask a teacher or work with a friend.Instead I just told someone to be my buddy.What I like the most about digital dig was when I was working with My buddy because he told jokes.The part I hate was when My buddy told jokes and we weren't even getting work done.The challenge was laughing to his jokes and doing the slide at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. What a challenge you had! Maybe you could have found a new buddy. You did manage to get it finished, and even found some of the more unusual keyboard shortcuts. Well done. I hope your buddy's jokes were funny.

    ReplyDelete