Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

My Coat of Arms


My name is Tai Lance Aumau Faamita, but I prefer being called Aumau.


I am 11 years old and I am a true and proud Samoan. I have graduated from
Tamaki Primary/intermediate school in 2018. I am now attending Tamaki College.


For the past few days we have been working on a special shield in Social Science with Miss Robertson.
My shield has 6 element that means the most to me. The first half of the shield has the word ‘FAITH”
and a Cross under it. It means that I have faith towards church and family. The second half has the
word “Courage” and a football under. It means I love sports and I love to show courage towards sports.

The last 2 parts has half a heart on each and it represents how I love everyone even if they dont
like me and i'll accept everyone for who they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment