Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Holiday Reflection

Talofa Lava, Kia ora, Malo e lelei, Fakalahi atu and greetings to you all.

This is my first blog for Term 4.
IALT: Reflect on what we did during the holidays

I did not do a lot but I do have some highlights. My first highlight that I really enjoyed was being able to communicate with my friends even though we were far from each other. I was able to call them and play fortnite with them. I also really enjoyed calling them cause whenever I was bored they will always be doing something funny. 
Image result for Fortnite
My second highlight was going to paintball with my family. I didn't really enjoy it because it was really sore. So I decided to triple my clothes so it wouldn't hurt but it was still sore so I decided to just stay in one spot and if someone came to me i'll just shoot them. Something I really enjoyed was being able to hurt my older brother for all those times he hurts me.
Image result for Paintball
Image result for return missionaryMy last highlight of my holidays was the return of my cousins mission. There was lots of crying and also lots of food. Something I really enjoyed, of course was the food but also meeting family members I haven't met before. It was good seeing families from around the world like the States, Samoa, Australia and I also had a uncle that came from the Philippines.

That was my 3 highlights of my holidays.
Please comment down below and tell me what your highlight of the holidays were.


No comments:

Post a Comment