Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 2 2018

Image result for rampage movie png
In the school holidays our family didn't really do that much but we did go to a few places that was very cool. The first place we went was Ice skating but we went on anzac day, when we got there it didn't open until 12 o'clock so we just went to laser tag which was right on top. After having a few rounds of laser tag it was so hot so we kept playing until the Ice skating was open, then we went ice skating and it was really nice and cold and it was like being in antarctica. But the next day we went to the movies and watched rampage which was really funny with the ape.

This term I am looking forward to Camp because camp is a experience that I finally get to spend more time with my friends and teachers. This term I would like to improve on my maths. I want to improve on my maths because when I grow up I would like to work at the bank and at the bank there is lots of adding and multiplying with numbers. To become a good baker I will need to practice everyday and also to become very good at maths my friends could always support and help me to become the best. Image result for Banker png

No comments:

Post a Comment