Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Technology(Cooking)

Today we had technology and I was very happy.When we were on our way there it was very quiet and it was strange.Usually people will sing and others will laugh at jokes.When we got there we were way to early and we had to wait for a while.When Miss Ferguson came we got to go to our class and while we were waiting outside of the class we had a peek inside and there was chicken with curry powder so we already knew we were gonna make some curry.We got into our groups and I was with my old group.When we were cooking our stove wasn't working and our chicken was on the stove for 15 minutes so we had to use our neighbors stove.

While we were waiting for our chicken to boil I was going over to other people that was ahead of us.Then we had to take our frying pan to Miss Tuipulotu and she will ingredients on it.After all our cooking we were plating and our plate went wrong.We had to form the chicken in a circle but we didn't and when we put the sauce on we couldn't see any rice.The part I found challenging was trying to work our stove and also plating.The part I liked the most was mixing and eating it.Next time I can work on my plating skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment