Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My First Blog Reflection 2018

During the School holidays it was really, really fun. We went to many places that I haven't been to before, one of the places that I really enjoyed going to was Ice Skating, which was in Botany. But when we got there the Ice Skating place didn't open until 3:00pm and we got there at 10:00am, so we decided to go to laser tag which was upstairs. The plan was to go to laser tag to wait for Ice skating to open but right after laser tag we went to bowling which was next to Laser tag. I really enjoyed bowling because I got many pins down and also alot of strikes. Something I need to work on was controlling where I aim. Then right after bowling we went to Ice Skating and it was freezing cold, we had to put on these weird looking shoes and we also had hold on this wheelchair thing so we don't fall.  Something I really need to work on is being able to control my speed, because when I thought I was tough I was going really fast that I lost control and fell.

Image result for ice skating botany
Image result for laser tag botany#

For term 3 I am looking forward to the activities and the sports cluster tournaments because I really want to represent our school and I want to spend more time with my friends and the kia manawanui class. I want to improve on getting to know others better and my maths. I want to know more about others because I want everyone to feel safe around me. I want to know more about maths because when I grow up I want to work in the bank. To achieve my goals I would need a lot of support from my friends and also a lot of helping from my teachers.

What did you do for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment