Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Hurricane Irma hits Caribbean

IALA:The Hurricane that happened in Caribbean
Hurricane Irma has caused a very big destruction in Caribbean. More than half of the island’s three million residents were without power as Irma caused heavy strong winds. People have said that power could be cut off for more than 3 weeks.
The most Atlantic powerful storm in a decade had wind speeds of 295 km h.The small island of Barbuda is said to be “barely habitable” while officials warn that the French territory of St Martin is almost destroyed.
Throughout this article I Felt very sad that some people can die.The part I felt happy is that not that much people died.Next time I can check the weather if there's a storm heading this way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey aumau I liked the way you were talking about what you learned and that I jst want to give u some feedback to can you add more photos so we can see how by great work keep it up doko
    kiko.c

    ReplyDelete